Post #2
Character:
My favorite character in my book is Jane's mom. Jane's mom has the ability to communicate with the after life, or as she likes to call it the people who can't pass over. Jane feels as if her mother is a fake and really can't communicate with the ghosts, but I have a good feeling about her talent.
Conflict:
I think the conflict or the story will be whether or not Jane has the same talent as her mother. I would love to have the talent. I think it would be very cool to be able to help ghost pass over to heaven.
Theme:
I'm not really sure what the theme is yet. Maybe it will have something to do with whether or not jane has the talent. IT might be something like, it doesn't matter if your different its better than being ordinary.
Make sure you read the question before you post - how does the character change throughout the novel? Why do you think you relate to this character?
ReplyDelete